Effectively managing the execution and adoption of a change initiative requires a well-thought out change management strategy and supporting tactics. An effective strategy requires leaders (or sponsors) to support and champion the changes; employees to be knowledgeable, prepared, and motivated for the changes; employees to have the necessary skills and knowledge to be successful with the new processes, systems, and roles; and employees to adopt and sustain the changes. Our approach to change management addresses both the rational and emotional components of change.
Typical Challenges Facing Our Clients:
- How do we align the organization around our new vision?
- How do we ensure that the organization accepts changes resulting from our transformation efforts?
- How can we reduce risks and drive program success with active engagement from our leaders?
- How do we ensure that the organization culture continues to be aligned to new business expectations?
- Change Vision
- Stakeholder Analysis and Engagement
- Change Impact Assessment
- Change Strategy and Implementation
- Communication Strategy and Implementation
- Change Measurement
- Program Management and Governance